Shipping and Delivery Information
Tool and Equipment Sales Corp. Shipping Policy
- Our Normal Shipping Days are Monday - Friday
- Tool and Equipment Sales Corp utilizes UPS and USPS to ship our products to you. Most shipments under 100lbs that meet size requirements can be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Select. If Default or Free Shipping is selected, we reserve the right to select the most cost effective means of delivery. Transit time within the continental US is typically 2 to 5 business days. Guaranteed delivery times denote the amount of time the package spends in transit. This does not include non-delivery days as is consistent with some carriers. For Example: a package shipped UPS 2-day select and shipped on Friday would be delivered on Monday as Sunday is considered a non-delivery day.
- Packaging and pulling of inventory is not included in the transit time.
- Delays in processing or shipping your order due to Acts of God, Weather or any other unforeseeable circumstances are not refundable.
- It is very important for you to properly specify your shipping address as Business or Residential correctly. If you omit this information or select the wrong designation you will be held responsible for any additional charges caused by this mistake.
- In order to protect our customers from fraud and/or package theft, Tool and Equipment Sales Corp reserves the right to ship any order as "Signature Required" if the conditions of the order are such that we feel this is a reasonable step to take in order to protect your valuable merchandise.
- Tool and Equipment Sales Corp. does offer UPS 3-Day Select, UPS 2-Day Air and UPS Next Day Air expedited shipping options. These shipping speeds do not include the time required to prepare your order, our typical handling time is 1-2 business days. Certain items, such as lithium ion batteries, aerosols and other hazardous materials may not be able to be expedited due to hazardous material regulations on air freight. If you opt for a shipping service that we are unable to provide due to one of these regulations, the shipping will revert to our fastest default shipping method.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii and other US Protectorates may be subject to additional restrictions and regulations due to packaging shipped there requiring Air Freight.
Large Items – Freight Shipping
Tool and Equipment Sales Corp offers many industrial and commercial grade tools and equipment. Many of these items are beyond the ability for a domestic carrier to handle. Large, heavy and/or bulky items such as Generators, Bandsaws, Drill Presses, Lathes... etc will require the utilization of an LTL freight service.
Free shipping promotions only apply to items that can be shipped via UPS Ground, USPS First Class or USPS Parcel Select Service.
If your order requires freight services and is shipping to a business please be sure to indicate whether you need lift-gate service or not. If you do not select lift-gate service, you will be responsible for the unloading of your order from the truck, you will be automatically billed for any costs associated with these special services. In the event your delivery site has a forklift or loading dock, then you may wish to choose the no lift-gate option.
Please Note: In the event a lift-gate is required at time of delivery but you have not selected this option during ordering, you will be responsible for any additional charges incurred and will be billed accordingly. If your delivery location is a residential address, you should select lift-gate service, it will almost always be cheaper to declare this requirement in advance. If this information is not disclosed you will be responsible for all additional charges that will be charged by the freight courier as a result.
Products or packages Damaged during shipping
If your shipment is damaged in transit, please refuse the shipment and indicate to the driver that the shipment is damaged. You may also wish to contact us, please have your order number available so we can quickly look it up and assist you.
Claims regarding any damaged shipment must be filed with Tool and Equipment Sales Corp within 3 business days of from the date of delivery.
Should your item not arrive and it is after the expected delivery date, please check the tracking number provided, if the item was accepted by a courier, please file a missing package claim with USPS or UPS. Once a claim is initiated, please allow up to 3-5 business days for the shipping courier to trace the package location and respond to you. When we have confirmed that the package has been lost in transit, we will ship you a replacement using the same shipping method requested on the original order. In the event we are unable to ship a replacement a full refund will be provided.
Save for the rare exception of a manufacturer shipped item, all items included in an order that is utilizing Paypal as a method of payment, must ship together at the same time. This should be considered when placing an order for any Special Order products, It is possible we would require and extended fulfillment time in these cases.
Tool and Equipment Sales Corp offers free standard shipping (usually 2-5 Business days) on most small domestic carrier orders over $99. This offer is limited to items below 100lbs, and which meet certain size and packaging constraints. Items that cannot be shipped UPS Ground, USPS First Class or USPS Parcel Select do not qualify for these promotions. Freight, LTL and/or expedited shipments are not considered ground shipping. Free shipping is typically applied to qualifying orders at the time of checkout. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policies.