The 14” MM4® 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4® 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The EK7651H also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14” power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
The EK7651H includes:
- 1x Makita EK7651H 14" 75.6cc MM4 4-Stroke Engine Power Cutter
- 1x Makita 941-719-132 Universal Wrench
- 1x Makita 782025-3 Torx Wrench
- 1x Makita 783012-5 Screwdriver
- 1x Makita 394-228-121 Adapter Ring (20mm to 1")
- 1x Makita 195488-8 Maintenance Kit
- 1x Makita 195533-9 Water Attachment
- 1x Makita 123120-4 Coupling
- Brand: Makita
- Model: EK7651H
- MPN: EK7651H
- UPC: 088381620017
- Type: Power Cutter
- Engine Displacement: 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.1 HP / 3 kW
- No Load SPeed/Max Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz
- Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm / 1" adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"
- Dry Weight: 28.3 lbs
- Product Length: 30-3/4"
- Product Height: 12-7/8"
- Product Width: 12-1/4"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Power Type: 4-stroke Gas
- Shipping Weight: 35.2 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1